Nike Air Huarache Black &
THE CLASSIC CONTINUES
Designed to stretch with your foot, the Nike Air Huarache Women's Shoe has remained a sneaker staple since its 1991 debut, when it changed the face of running footwear forever.
- Leather, synthetic leather or textile upper depending on colour
- Outer cage and elastic heel strap for support and a classic look
- Foam sole with encapsulated Nike Air cushioning for comfort
- Rubber outsole on the heel and toe
- Colour Shown: Black/White/Black
- Style: 634835-006
Air Huarache Origins
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and released in 1991, the Nike Air Huarache shook up the running world. The lining of the shoe was created to act as an exoskeleton for the athlete, moulding to the shape of the foot and ankle. The shoe was such a hit that it soon found its way to basketball courts and subsequently the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.